February 8, 2012

IPeriod

There is an application for IPhones called IPeriod. If you guessed that this is a punctuation app to let you know when to put a full stop at the end of  your sentences. You are wrong.

It's to help women keep track of their period.

And they said countdowns were just for special occasions. Now you can have one each month! 

I, for one, have never had any trouble mapping out my menstrual cycle. Probably because, after thirty years on this Earth, and seventeen of those surfing the crimson wave, I know when to expect it. Every three weeks.

Unfortunately, I don't have an IPhone to try this handy app out. I did ask my friend, but he refused to let me download it from the marketplace. Despite the sarcasm threaded throughout this blog, I am actually interested to see how this works. For the most part, women are as different as snowflakes and our periods are no exception. Heavy, light, clotty, long, short, spotty, thick. I wonder how this app adapts to our cycles.

According to the ITunes store, this is the 'Top IPhone App For Busy Women".

If that's not convincing, I don't know what is.

On another note, I'm looking forward to IErection. The IPhone app that tells men when they have the horn. 

Just because I'm cynical about this and my eyebrow is cocked, doesn't mean I'm not going to provide you with the link.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I'll let you know how it works, the period one..not the cock one haha

Jenna Walker said...

I have one for the Kindle and it didn't work for shit. Then again, I've only tried it once so it could be I'm fucking something up. :D