February 18, 2012

8, 12, 14

The title of this post is not the code to the safe in my closet where I hide all my riches and alternate identification cards. It's the size tag that goes along with the picture shown below.

This snapshot of three very attractive women caught my eye, not only because I like brunettes, but because of the caption. It stated women's ideal size is eight, which us what the lady on the left represents, but that men would rather have a size size twelve, the middle model, or fourteen, woman on the right. 


When I saw the comments being posted underneath this photo on another blog, I was a little shocked. Men and women dug in to debate which one of these ladies was the hottest. This made me sad because, in my opinion, all three of these women are attractive. In this case, size does not matter. Each one of these bonny belles have physical attributes I'd be happy to handle, if given the opportunity. 

And I'm sure they are all dynamic, witty girls with greats senses of humour. Let's not forget what's on the inside, because that counts, right? 

Right? 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be the middle size. That is all.

Noelle said...

Oops. Didn't mean that to be anonymous.

Jenna Walker said...

Personally I think those sizes are completely off. The chick on the end has got to be a four, max. And yes, they all look mighty fine.

Unknown said...

You're correct. The three ladies are all pretty and what's inside should be more important.

Ally Albon said...

What a lovely photo - and my fave would also be the girl in the middle or right. What a shame that it devolved into a fight over "hotness" of each of the individuals though.